Decens Oy – A Finnish IT outsourcing service provider
#DecensOy #suomalainen #ITkumppani #ITsupermiehet
- Decens was founded in 2008
- The company is 100 % owned by its employees
- The company employs 100 people, 2/3 of whom are IT experts
- Headquarters in Tampere, offices in Espoo, Turku, Jyväskylä, Vaasa and Oulu
From equipment provider to providing services
- Our business has transformed from supplying equipment and projects to providing services
- Today’s service concept provides companies with comprehensive IT solutions using a service model
- Our services can be scaled to the evolving needs of businesses of all sizes – from supply of equipment to complete IT outsourcing.
Key Flag – The Finnish choice
- Decens Oy’s IT outsourcing and support services are produced in Finland and employ a Finnish workforce. In recognition of this, the Association for Finnish Work has awarded Decens Oy the Key Flag Symbol.
- Decens is 100% Finnish owned and the company’s management is based in Finland.
- Decens Oy’s taxes are paid in Finland.
A reliable partner offering your company:
- Up-to-date, practical IT solutions – all your IT needs from one provider
- Current know-how from experienced, skilled experts
- Reliable, continually developing customer-focused services
A reliable, growing partner
Net sales m€
Net sales growth %
Profit after taxes m€
Profit after taxes %
Service sales m€
Service sales growth %
Service-PC sales growth %
Outsource your IT needs to us, completely or in part.
Let us take care of your IT challenges for a fixed fee – satisfaction guaranteed!
Team Decens was founded by Decens Oy in 2017 to support Finnish athletes on their journey towards becoming world-class.
Team Decens currently supports nearly 20 athletes.
As well as sponsoring a number of juniors and individual athletes, Decens also supports team sports, particularly youth teams.
Decens also carries out charity work outside of sports, for example supporting various events. We also support the more vulnerable in society, children, teens, families with children and the aged – either directly or through active charity partners.